Moving to Gold Coast QLD

karafitz

Hi .

Me and my Husband are planning on moving to Australia in the next few months. I have just been granted my spouse visa after applying last year. My Husband already has residency. We are coming over with our baby boy who is currently 5 months but will be about 10 months when we do. We are looking at going to the Coomera ,Helensvale, hope island part of the Gold Coast and was wondering if anyone has any experience at all with renting around there. I alos have loads of questions such as can I bring my buggy etc and brand of baby milk nappies etc. Also does anyone have any experience with baby groups / things to do with new mums. Thank you any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Kara & Martin Fitzgerald and

Roman 5 months :)

I live in Helensvale and it's a lovely area. Hope Island is beautiful today, personally I wouldn't live in Coomera although housing seems a little cheaper. Keep an eye on realestate.com for rentals there's lots around. I'm on a few FB pages and there's often meet ups arranged for mams n babies, not sure if I can post names of groups but I can PM you

Hi .

Me and my Husband are planning on moving to Australia in the next few months. I have just been granted my spouse visa after applying last year. My Husband already has residency. We are coming over with our baby boy who is currently 5 months but will be about 10 months when we do. We are looking at going to the Coomera ,Helensvale, hope island part of the Gold Coast and was wondering if anyone has any experience at all with renting around there. I alos have loads of questions such as can I bring my buggy etc and brand of baby milk nappies etc. Also does anyone have any experience with baby groups / things to do with new mums. Thank you any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Just to check, but you did get a visa for the baby too? Only it sounds like your husband is a PR not a citizen and therefore would not have passed is status on if the baby was born n UK.

Hi .

Hi,Me and my family have been in biggera waters,for a few days and are looking at rentals in Helensvale,runaway bay and hope island.Dont want to go to any other areas,want to send my 11,14 year old to Helensvale high.Will keep you posted

Hi,Me and my family have been in biggera waters,for a few days and are looking at rentals in Helensvale,runaway bay and hope island.Dont want to go to any other areas,want to send my 11,14 year old to Helensvale high.Will keep you posted

My son goes to the High School, it's lovely but very strict on catchment areas but I'm sure you'll find something. Just be care for Runaway Bay as not all of it falls into Helensvales catchment area, my friend lives there and couldn't get her daughter in

Nic thanks for reply... Yea we have looked at hope island on real estate.com some nice ones on there. I did wonder why coomera was cheaper than everywhere else. If you could pm me that would be fab. Don't know about preschools etc will look into that when here.

Hi Rupert. Yes my son has the same visa as me . Funny he had 2 have a medical at 5 weeks.

Cuddy- yes we have friends that rented at runaway bay before just buying in hope island which they love.

thank you for update. So much too look at ;/

Archived