AHPRA and ANMAC

fletchaman

Great I finally get allocated an ANMAC assessor and the buggers off on holiday for a week so cant get any questions answered till she comes back I am now starting to think is it really worth it shall I just stay in New Zealand :ssign1:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm having a nightmare with the whole migration thing! I applied for my visa having been told I didn't need a skills assessment, lost my money because obv I did need a skills assessment! I now have my skills assessment and have reapplied for my visa, currently 5 weeks into the wait for this. Trouble now is that my AHPRA loe runs out on the 12th August and having no visa yet I will be unable to fulfill the registration requirements! I applied for an extension on the loe and this was denied! I now will have to reapply for my AHPRA! Under the new regulations how long will this take? Will I have to get everything re certified again or will the originally certified documents be ok, clearly in a year nothing has changed so you'd think it would be straightforward but somehow I feel it will be more complicated! Any advice will be gratefully received, thanks.

Hi guys, I'm having a nightmare with the whole migration thing! I applied for my visa having been told I didn't need a skills assessment, lost my money because obv I did need a skills assessment! I now have my skills assessment and have reapplied for my visa, currently 5 weeks into the wait for this. Trouble now is that my AHPRA loe runs out on the 12th August and having no visa yet I will be unable to fulfill the registration requirements! I applied for an extension on the loe and this was denied! I now will have to reapply for my AHPRA! Under the new regulations how long will this take? Will I have to get everything re certified again or will the originally certified documents be ok, clearly in a year nothing has changed so you'd think it would be straightforward but somehow I feel it will be more complicated! Any advice will be gratefully received, thanks.

Are you degree or diploma Rebekah? As it makes a huge difference to processing times.

If there is a chance of heading to ahpra I would under a tourist visa as ahpra has changed from last year..and as other threads show diploma nurses not getting registration. Good luck with whatever you decide

I now have another question, has anyone sent ANMAC their UKCC Registration instead of NMC and been accepted??

We qualified when it was UKCC, NMC gave us statement of entry which we then had to get copied and certified (surprise, surprise), you can now print these off on the NMC website :)

We qualified when it was UKCC, NMC gave us statement of entry which we then had to get copied and certified (surprise, surprise), you can now print these off on the NMC website :)

My UKCC was accepted by Anmac too....not that it makes any difference now with the current AHPRA nonsense!

Unbelievably I received my visa today! I'm ecstatic and a little shell shocked if I'm honest! Obviously now with a little haste I'll be able to get over there and fulfil my AHPRA requirements, thank God. Feeling very lucky right now considering all the trouble people appear to be having with their registration :-)

Unbelievably I received my visa today! I'm ecstatic and a little shell shocked if I'm honest! Obviously now with a little haste I'll be able to get over there and fulfil my AHPRA requirements, thank God. Feeling very lucky right now considering all the trouble people appear to be having with their registration :-)

Well done! Better get a wiggle on! [emoji12]

My UKCC was accepted by Anmac too....not that it makes any difference now with the current AHPRA nonsense!

We have asked for a copy of NMC to be posted to us didn't know you could print off online oh well. We have now got so much drivvle to send to ANMAC to try and prove OH has worked as Midwife since 1999 its ridiculous, its a good job the Justice of the Peace down here do all the signing off for free, would have cost me a fortune in UK. fingers crossed now it is finally what they want I still cannot believe I am paying ANMAC for all this running around ​I am doing!!!

Archived