Bricklayer Required - Perth (Northern Suburbs)

Evian33

Hi,

I haven't posted on this site for quite a while now as we have been quite busy settling in. We've been here two years now and absolutely love it so good luck to you all out there on your varying stages of your journey over here.

Anyway, my husband is a partner in a well regarded Bricklaying gang and they require an additional Brickie to join them in the next few weeks. We know how daunting it is to come over here with no immediate job so we are giving someone a start.

If you are a decent Brickie and you want to come and get your foot on the ladder then please email me.

Please ensure that as soon as you get here, obtain your ABN and a you should have a White Card.

Thanks,

Nora

• 2 weeks later...

hi nora just come back on .Why is it so hard to find people to actually assist you getting work or anything basically really p+++es me off.I have mates who have emigrated to perth Adelaide and Sydney but wont do nothing to help .I have until july 2015 before my skilled 175 runs out .had to put doing anything until now because had to wait until last December to finalise divorce lol nearly 3yrs got my visa activated march 2011 in perth lol.My new partner is and was a carer she has a 6yr old boy and a 13yr daughter who we need to bring with us if his father allows it .im a skilled builder in all trades but a bricklayer by trade only stuff I don't touch is plumbing or electrical. Im on linked in and facebook hoping to visit to look for work late this yr or early next asap had a house built in Adelaide in 2007 and sold in 2009 so should still have a tax code and credits .If theres any info you can assist with let me know thanks hope to hear from you soon Daz

• 3 weeks later...
hi nora just come back on .Why is it so hard to find people to actually assist you getting work or anything basically really p+++es me off.I have mates who have emigrated to perth Adelaide and Sydney but wont do nothing to help .I have until july 2015 before my skilled 175 runs out .had to put doing anything until now because had to wait until last December to finalise divorce lol nearly 3yrs got my visa activated march 2011 in perth lol.My new partner is and was a carer she has a 6yr old boy and a 13yr daughter who we need to bring with us if his father allows it .im a skilled builder in all trades but a bricklayer by trade only stuff I don't touch is plumbing or electrical. Im on linked in and facebook hoping to visit to look for work late this yr or early next asap had a house built in Adelaide in 2007 and sold in 2009 so should still have a tax code and credits .If theres any info you can assist with let me know thanks hope to hear from you soon Daz

Hi Drren pm direct im a supervisor who runs houses in perth

Archived