Brisbane

Guest Princess_Billie_

Guest Princess_Billie_

:cute:Hi.....im Billie......im ten yrs old........im moving 2 Brisbane in September.......i like Judo, dance and footy and i am a very big Chatterbox:chatterbox: !!..........i need friends!

Billie

:v_SPIN::cute:

Guest tony and sheena

Hi Billie

I'm Emily's mum and she is 9. She's at cubs now but she'll answer your post tomorrow. She's a chatterbox like you. She doesn't go to judo but she does kickboxing. She loves her footy like you but she plays gaelic football, it's an Irish version and I think it might be a wee bit like Aussie rules football. We're going to Brisbane as well!

Emily will get in touch with you tomorrow

Bye

Sheena

Guest xo-sparklekid-xo

Hi Billie imEmily and i need friends 2!!:jimlad:!!!Do you know what part of Brisbane!!!!:v_SPIN:!! What year are you in!! Do you have any over friends on here!!! i do they are called Goirge and Kate!!! maybe we can all meet up some time!!!:jiggy:

Bye

Love Emily

xXxXxXxXx

Guest Princess_Billie_

:cute:Hi Emily, I dont know what part we are moving 2? Which part of Brisbane our you moving 2? I am in year five which year are you in? My friends on here are Amber, Ella and Amy. Do you have any pets? What is your favrouite colour? Mine are orange and pink. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I do i have an thirteen yr old sis called Amy. Hopefully we will chat soon!

Love Billie x

:jiggy::v_SPIN:

Guest Petra & Dave

:jiggy:Hi Billie my name is Quiannna and I am also moving to Brisbane:yes: but i dont know excatly when. My friends also think of me as a chatter box and say i never stop talking:chatterbox:. I hope we can keep in touch till both of us are out there:notworthy:.

Quianna

Guest Princess_Billie_

:cute:Hi Quianna, im moving to Brisbane in September. I think that staying in touch until we both move out to australia is a great idea. i love high school musical, H2O and Hannah Montana. My favrouite colours are orange and pink what are yours? Do you have any brothers or sisters? i do i have a thirteen yr old sis called Amy. I luv judo,footy and dance.

from Billie

:jiggy::jimlad:

Guest Petra & Dave

Hi Billie:jiggy:.

Guess what i also think that Hannah Montana, H20 and High school musical are the best. i have an older brother called Joel and he is in the army:radar:. My favorite Colors are blue, red and Orange. cant wait until i go to Australia with the sunny beaches and all the exotic animals in the zoos. i love to joke about things and i can always make my friends laugh:biglaugh:.

Quianna:chatterbox:.

Guest Princess_Billie_

:jiggy:Hi Quianna, i cant wait to move to Australia either i wish i could move to Brisbane tommorrow! Are you back at school? im not. Do you have any pets? i do i have four cats Chocie, Daisy, tiddles and chico i used to have five but rosie died. I total i have had 19 cats most of them were kittens which Tiddles had.

Luv Billie

:jimlad::biglaugh:

Guest xo-sparklekid-xo

Hi Billie and Quianna I am in year 5 2!! Ihave 1 sister and 2 brothers!:realmad: My sister is 13 and my brothers are tiwns and they are 4!!! I have 1 dog and his name is Monty but i can't bring him!!!:cry: Do you have any pets? My favourite colours are turquoise and dark pink like this!! Do you get much homework?:arghh:

Love Emily

xXxXxXxXx

Guest Petra & Dave

Hi Billie :jiggy:

I know and its so annoying that you don't know when your exactly moving:arghh:. NO I'm not i have got another week before i go back to school. i have two cats Tigger and Shelby (who are not going with us:cry:).

Quianna:chatterbox:

Guest Princess_Billie_

:cute:Hi Emily and Quianna, I have four cats (i have had nineteen cats in total, most of them were kittens that Tiddles our cat gave birth too, one litter of kittens were born on my birthday!) My cats are Chocie, Daisy, Tiddles and Chico, i had five but Rosie died:cry:. I wish i could take my cats with me but mum said no it will be sooooooooo sad to leave them:cry:. I got loads of homework did you? What colour hair do you have? Mine is mousy blonde.

Billie

XXXXXX

:elvis:

Guest Petra & Dave

Hi Billie:jiggy:

My hair is a dark brown with blonde highlights. i wish i had more then just two cats that would be so cool :yes:. All my friends say that I'm a great massager and call me the masked massager because I'm all ways wearing a mask when i massager:mask:.

Quianna:chatterbox:.

Guest xo-sparklekid-xo

Hi Billie and Quianna my hair is ginger!!! i can't wait to go to Australis!!! i might be geting a swimming pool in our back gargen what about you are you geting one!!!:cool::jiggy:

i can't bring my dog because my mum dosen't like dogs!!!:sad:

See you so!!!

luv Emily

xXxXxXx

Guest Princess_Billie_

:cute:Hi Emily, My mum said that we could get a swimming pool in the garden when we move to Brisbane and i hope we can keep our trampoline (it is HUGE!) it would take up most of the garden! Do you have a trampoline?

Billie

:elvis::jiggy:

Guest Petra & Dave

Hi Billie:jiggy:

Ive got an eight foot trampoline that were going to sell on ebay:cry:(but i get the money for it:jiggy:.) are you scared of spiders and snakes? im not i love spiders and snakes.

From Quianna:wubclub:

Guest xo-sparklekid-xo

Hi Billie and Quianna

im geting a trampoline (maybe a thirteen foot) i've got one already but it's broken!!!:sad: Billie and Quianna were do you live!!!:v_SPIN:

Talk 2 you soon!!! Bye!!!

Luv Emily

xXxXxXxXx:elvis::cute:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Petra & Dave

hi went on holiday for long time hope you fogive me because my mum gave me a suprise the week before we went. :v_SPIN:

From quianna:wubclub::biglaugh::jiggy:

Archived