Query regarding the date & CSOL process

vineetsaini19

Hi All

I am very new to the PR processing and a bit confused. I am interested in 189 visa and my skillset falls in CSOL.

My status is that I am appearing for IELTS on Jun 07. After 13 days the result will arrive.

Therefore, it will be nearly the end of June AND THE NEW LIST WILL COME ON 01 JULY. My question to you all is:

1) If I get the assessment done in the month of May and file the EOI after 3 months (thats the period it takes I have heard but not sure) say in August 2014, will my skillset in CSOL of 2013 be valid or the immi will take the candidates as per the new list to be declared in July 2014.

There is alot of confusion!! Please help and advise.

Thanks

HI m8. Firstly as your skillset is on the CSOL you will only be able to apply for a 190 or 489 visa. These require State or employer sponsor. As for what list they will use its fairly straight forward. You wont be lodging your EOI until August or even Sept at the earlist if you haven't started your skills assesment so it will be on the new list issued in July 2014. Concentrate on getting your required pass mark on the IELTS and getting all required docs for your skill assesment and get it sent off. Once you have them then hopefully your skill is still on the new list and you can send in your EOI. By then you would want to have an idea of which state you want to apply for sponsorship or have an employer happy to sponsor you. Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum. ;-)

HI m8. Firstly as your skillset is on the CSOL you will only be able to apply for a 190 or 489 visa. These require State or employer sponsor. As for what list they will use its fairly straight forward. You wont be lodging your EOI until August or even Sept at the earlist if you haven't started your skills assesment so it will be on the new list issued in July 2014. Concentrate on getting your required pass mark on the IELTS and getting all required docs for your skill assesment and get it sent off. Once you have them then hopefully your skill is still on the new list and you can send in your EOI. By then you would want to have an idea of which state you want to apply for sponsorship or have an employer happy to sponsor you. Hope this helps. Welcome to the forum. ;-)

Thanks alot Mxmanus for the information. Do you have any idea regarding the probability of the skillset to be there in CSOL for 2014-15. I am a Human Resource Manager.

Do you think this skillset can make a place in the fresh list too.

Best Regards

Vineet

Archived