Paying for adding a newborn to 190 visa ?

Jupiter19

I am about to add a newborn to the 190 visa application, and I have seen on DIAC site that I don not need to pay . " You do not need to pay the additional applicant charge for newborns that are born after you lodge your application, and before we have made a decision on the application." Is this true ? Has anyone been in the same situation ?

• 4 months later...
You could try doing a search on the Immi site, which is what I usually try first.

They said in the OP they already read the DIAC site and found the bit about not paying. I think they are just double checking on here to be safe/sure and see if anyone else has done this. Which is fine :)

Hi ;)

First, I was called to do the Med, and I attached Change in circumstances form, where I informed my CO that I was pregnant and asked for the delay in Med. Co approved , and instructed me to notify him when the child is born, so that the Co can add him to the application and create his HAP Id for the Med. When our son was born, I made him a passport and BC, sent them to our CO, and he added him to the application, and gave him HAP ID. Then, we did our Med and received the grant.

Archived