Tamborine Mountain College

Tina2

For those that dont know the area Tamborine Mountain is the hinterland area between the Gold Coast and Brisbane, with the road to the mountain starting at Oxenford and crossing the Coomera River. Tamborine Mountian College is a private school currently 7 to 12 but plans are now going ahead for the college to expand and become prep to 12. http://www.tmc.qld.edu.au/joomla/index.php/tmc-plans-for-primary

This will be a major gain for the mountain as many parent drive up and down the mountain every day to take children to private schools in the Coomera/ Ormeau area.

Just thought some who prefer a more country area but still want to be near the coast might be interested.

There is also a college bus that picks up from Coomera Railway Station so no need to drive up and down to Mt Tamborine.

Interesting - do you know where in TM the College is located, in relation to say going from Brisbane down the coast to TM, how far up is it? Is it actually within the mountain(s) or is it down the bottom and the suburbs that kinda line the way on the way up there?

Just curious. Obviously I could look it up but it's easier to get perspective from someone going "oh it's kinda in between x and y near the z!"

Interesting - do you know where in TM the College is located, in relation to say going from Brisbane down the coast to TM, how far up is it? Is it actually within the mountain(s) or is it down the bottom and the suburbs that kinda line the way on the way up there?

Just curious. Obviously I could look it up but it's easier to get perspective from someone going "oh it's kinda in between x and y near the z!"

It is up on the mountain in North Tamborine on Beacon Road, but as i said you dont have to go up the mountain, you can drop Children at Coomera Railway Station and the college bus will pick them up and take them up the mountain to the college. The railway station is located at Railway Reserve, 11 Foxwell Rd, Coomera QLD 4209.

Archived