New in Canberra!!! Need Help & Friends!!

Aqua 24

How are you everyone? I have just arrived in Canberra 3 weeks ago.I haven't got any job yet,can anyone advice me good websites or any other option to find a job? I am flexible with the timings or is there any community centre that I can join and get information.

Thank you for your time!!!

Have a good night!!!:biggrin:

Regards,

Aqua

Look at seek.com.au and the local newspaper. Depending which town you live in, you can go into town and usually there is a community centre. Also, go to shops and see if they have any jobs available. Any jobs.

May I ask where you from? We know one or two people from different part of the world so may be able to put you in touch with someone from your own country :-)

How are you everyone? I have just arrived in Canberra 3 weeks ago.I haven't got any job yet,can anyone advice me good websites or any other option to find a job? I am flexible with the timings or is there any community centre that I can join and get information.

Thank you for your time!!!

Have a good night!!!:biggrin:

Regards,

Aqua

Edited by Maggie2012

Have you been to Gungahlin Community Centre? I think that could be a good idea to go by. Also, browse around the town center there are a few ethnic shops as well. Personally, we only know one person from Burma. Look out for the meet ups and we'll see you there one day!

• 3 weeks later...