EOI Question - Date of IELTS

cuberoot

I'm filling out my EOI and I've got a question about the date of the IELTS exam that I enter on the EOI.

My IELTS was conducted over 2 days. Day 1 was listening, reading and writing. Day 2 was the speaking interview.

Which date do I use? The date Day 1 of the exam or the date of the results?

I'm filling out my EOI and I've got a question about the date of the IELTS exam that I enter on the EOI.

My IELTS was conducted over 2 days. Day 1 was listening, reading and writing. Day 2 was the speaking interview.

Which date do I use? The date Day 1 of the exam or the date of the results?

The date of the exam is the date when the written part of the exam was conducted. When you receive the TRF you will have the date and the number of the report printed on the paper. Do not submit an EOI if you have not received your TRF yet, as the TRF number is requested to be provided while filling the EOI.

Good luck,

The date of the exam is the date when the written part of the exam was conducted. When you receive the TRF you will have the date and the number of the report printed on the paper. Do not submit an EOI if you have not received your TRF yet, as the TRF number is requested to be provided while filling the EOI.

Good luck,

Ok, thanks. I'll use the date I find on my results.

Archived