My wife's partnet visa second part.

bwatt99

My wife has had her letter from visa dept about her partner visa,the second part,we used an agent first time around as was not straight forward and to be honest thought the second part of the visa was covered by agent but is not.

I know the goverment payment is covered as im sure it was paid at first part of visa,and really dont fancy paying the agent fees second part.

So may need or ask so help if we get stuck along the way.

I am confused about the npc is this a requiement,for both wife and mysel and even says about dependants,we have kid under 2?we did this when we first applied,well wife did cant remember about myself if i did one also or what.

it says about penal cert for any country which have resided cumulatively for 12 months or more since grant of temp partnet visa.

i would need to check dates but this partner visa was granted back in 2012 we came here 1st june 2013 so what does this mean?

I take we need two statutory decs form 888?

We got the letter to start applying for second part of visa and says about 90 days from when recived letter why?what if we did not get this done before then as we are running out of time and not been able to deal with this yet.

Im trying to get hold of our agent to give us copies of our first part of visa to see what sort of things we said on them as could do same but change words around a bit,as im sure it asks same sruff again like prove we are still together etc.

All that is still the same but we maybe have a joint account over in oz now and share our rental and maybe one of our bills on both our names.

one of the things it asks is describe nature of your household including any joint responsibility for the care and support of children,living agrrangements and sharing of housework.what sort of stuff could we use here,seems like they ask same stuff again as first time and until i get the other info back from agent not sure what to say.

says describe social aspects of relationship like social activities,attending special events travel etc,since arriving in australia we not really travelled just trying to get settled and on our feet so to speak.but many days out with our little girl etc etc is this what they want to see,maybe pics?

then it asks nature of commitment to each other including the degreee of companionship and emotional support you draw from each other and whether you see the relationship as a long term one,silly question when we are already married and was in first part of visa and have kid.so what can i add to this.

As i had the agent deal with first part of visa will i need to let them know to contact us and not agent as not really looking to fork out what i thought was paid for first time around through agent.

How long does it take to get npc done from police?

im sure as time goes on we will have more stuff to ask but just trying to get my head around it all,will more than likely do it online than by post.

thanks in advance.

They want to see your marriage is still ongoing. Hence them asking for proof of this for the PR stage. They don't want to go handing out visas if people have split up or are not a genuine couple so they ask for the evidence that shows your relationship is continuing.

It should be pretty straightforward.

Archived