POMPEY BOYS

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Hello this is Jordan 9 and Zach 7 we love football mums says its soccer in Australia. We are looking forward to going to Oz bit nervous and excited at the same time. Going to miss family and friends from here but we are staying with cousins in Melbourne and soon make more friends (hopefully). Bye for now. Jordan and Zach

• 3 months later...
Hello this is Jordan 9 and Zach 7 we love football mums says its soccer in Australia. We are looking forward to going to Oz bit nervous and excited at the same time. Going to miss family and friends from here but we are staying with cousins in Melbourne and soon make more friends (hopefully). Bye for now. Jordan and Zach[/

quote]

hello lads !!

very nice to see some fellow pompey boys on the site !!! im from pompey myself and am moving out pretty soon , you'l love it lads , and im sure you'l teach the ozzies a thing or too about football !!! take it easy and all best ay , you'l make new friends in no time ................ :)

Hello this is Jordan 9 and Zach 7 we love football mums says its soccer in Australia. We are looking forward to going to Oz bit nervous and excited at the same time. Going to miss family and friends from here but we are staying with cousins in Melbourne and soon make more friends (hopefully). Bye for now. Jordan and Zach

hi there nathan & mandie , really nice to hear theres some people from portsmouth moving over there , you guy's going for good ?

great year for pompey this year ay ?!!

Guest Littlenick

Hi my name is lewis and I am moving to OZ in a couple of months time and i also come from Portsmouth. i was wondering if anyone knows if warhamer/warhammer40K is popular over there. would like to hear from anybody wanting a chat :D

Guest Nathan & Mandie

Hi Noyes

Yes we are going to Oz permanantly, cant wait. :) We have our visas just waiting to sell our house. :evil:

We are avid Pompey fans, season ticket holders, OH and boys hoping to catch as many matches as possible before we go. (typical).

Yes we are having a good season so far, lets hope they keep it up. :wink:

When do you hope to go and where are you heading?

PS. Boys say Hi and thanks.

Good Luck and Take Care

Nathan Mandie & Boys

Hi Noyes

Yes we are going to Oz permanantly, cant wait. :) We have our visas just waiting to sell our house. :evil:

We are avid Pompey fans, season ticket holders, OH and boys hoping to catch as many matches as possible before we go. (typical).

Yes we are having a good season so far, lets hope they keep it up. :wink:

When do you hope to go and where are you heading?

PS. Boys say Hi and thanks.

Good Luck and Take Care

Nathan Mandie & Boys

Hi again !!

indeed a great season so far , i work (in england) near enough every saturday so rarely get to see them play.... lets hope they keep it up !! :D

Im leaving a month today on a morning flight and arrive 20.45pm ozzy time on the 16th feb , still doesnt seem real at all but im sure it will soon!

Am going to travel for the first year or so then settle somewhere ill think ill like.... The moneys going to run out sooner or later (more likely sooner) so will have to happen eventualy! :cry: Im certainly looking forward to leaving this behind although will obviously miss the folks and my mates ... How you feeling about going?...... Are you leaving alot behind ?

• 6 months later...

hi Nathan, Madie and boys, we to live in portsmouth ( milton). we have just put in all are forms and now are just waiting for a reply. are you still in portsmouth or have you just moved to oz, if so lucky you!!

:biglaugh:PLAY UP POMPEY!!!!:biglaugh:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nathan & Mandie

Hi Leo

Not been on PIO lately. We've been busy with the move. Arrived in Melbourne, Hoppers Crossing, late May and its been go go go. Just started to settle into our own place (rental). Nathan is settling into his job, kids are in school and joined local Soccer (football) clubs. Good to hear from someone from Pompey, good luck with your application, where are you hoping to head to?

Need any help or any 'words of wisdom'!!! only too happy to help.

Good start to the season, lets hope it carrys on. Still avid Pompey Fans now Pompey Poms.

Nathan, Mandie and boys

Archived