Starting a new 190 visa request

uniextra

Hi all,

I been reeding about the visa 190 for Vicoria and i plann to apply as ICT Project Manager.

I will present to ACS my carrear and work experience for them the assess. Here is my first question. Acording to https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf page 24, "You have attained a qualification or award recognised by the relevant assessing authority in determining your skills for your nominated occupation" I understand that ACS will validate my education in order to get the 10 Points? Is this correct?

After this, i have to do the IELTS test gather all documentes (is ther a list of docs tha i should supply? birth certificate, passport, the same letters of experience sent to ACS, degree, anithing else????) and present this for a state nomination, if im correct Victoria should open visa nomination on july.

after that i'm a bit lost, they send an invite to present the 190 visa or how shoul i proceed?

Many thanks for al the help!

Hi all,

I been reeding about the visa 190 for Vicoria and i plann to apply as ICT Project Manager.

I will present to ACS my carrear and work experience for them the assess. Here is my first question. Acording to https://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf page 24, "You have attained a qualification or award recognised by the relevant assessing authority in determining your skills for your nominated occupation" I understand that ACS will validate my education in order to get the 10 Points? Is this correct?

After this, i have to do the IELTS test gather all documentes (is ther a list of docs tha i should supply? birth certificate, passport, the same letters of experience sent to ACS, degree, anithing else????) and present this for a state nomination, if im correct Victoria should open visa nomination on july.

after that i'm a bit lost, they send an invite to present the 190 visa or how shoul i proceed?

Many thanks for al the help!

Yes, ACS will validate both your education and experience, but the Department of Immigration have the ultimate say in how may points you get. ACS will not say how many points you can obtain. I believe you can apply for state nomination at any time, as there is no definitive dates for applying to the state for sponsorship.

While you are getting your documents together for the state nomination application you should get your Expression of Interest set up and ready to be submitted at the same time as you submit your application for state sponsorship.

The state will send you an email informing you of whether you have been successful or unsuccessful in obtaining state sponsorship, but it will be the Department of Immigration that will send an email asking you to formally apply for the 190 Visa.

Hope this helps.

Archived