Assesment For Internal Auditor From Vetassess

Yasir Ali

hi

i am an MBA in finance and working as an internal auditor. i sent all my docs to vetassess. i got negative outcome from vetassess with the reason that after masters minimum one year experience but also in point test advisory letter they said that my master degree is as per their requirement and related to my field. Now i am going for reassessment after 2 months because after two month my one experience after masters will complete.

i want to know that only employment and experience letter is enough or they have some other requirement to asses st my skill such as interview or something ???

• 11 months later...

hi,

may i ask you that, according to the requirements of VET, internal auditor belongs to Group A, which means a highly relevant degree(major) is required. I thought only applicants with a major like accounting are qualified. but as what you've mentioned, major like finance can also meet VET's requirements?

• 2 months later...

Hi all!!

I have University Degree as "Accounting , auditing and analyze" and more than 8+ experience (all experience as an Internal Auditor), Do I have a chance to get an assessment in Vetassess as an Internal Auditor? My IELTS SCORE is 6.0 ( for each part)

thank you in advance

No one will be able to give you a proper answer based on limited information and knowledge of your circumstances. You'd need to do a detailed comparison of the requirements for your occupation vs. your qualifications and experience. Or arrange a consultation with a migration agent to go through your documents and get some guidance.

• 1 month later...

Hello friends, I want your help regarding the meaning of a term in Australia "Financial auditor & financial accountant" and how it is different from Internal Auditor.

secondly, what are the chances of getting the negative assessment from Vet assess of Internal Auditor positive, (My assessment done negative saying that I am the financial Auditor and not Internal Auditor)

Thirdly, what should be the proper procedure to be followed for review of negative assessment.

Archived