Had enough (for now at least)

I've been off a while too & it bugs the life out of me those that have not been here yet but still seem to have the answers! But why the hell be looking at a mbtuk group anyway?!

I have 1 child, I don't want anymore whilst I'm in oz, I couldn't cope tbh! Plus I was kinda thrust into motherhood as Olivia wasn't planned! I don't really like kids tbh lol well I love my own!!

I've been off a while too & it bugs the life out of me those that have not been here yet but still seem to have the answers! But why the hell be looking at a mbtuk group anyway?!

I have 1 child, I don't want anymore whilst I'm in oz, I couldn't cope tbh! Plus I was kinda thrust into motherhood as Olivia wasn't planned! I don't really like kids tbh lol well I love my own!!

Yes, can see that. one of my main motivators to go back is to perhaps consider another child, but no way could do it here. suffered PND last time due to no support in oz and surprise pregnancy. don't really do the whole baby bit too well but would consider it again perhaps if we had helpful support nearby. it's tough going it alone here. hope you make it back and from memory your child is a bit younger than mine- it does get easier although different and well done for managing alone= not easy. sorry ladyrainicorn for taking over your post lol.

Hey Lady Raincorn.... thank you for your helpful comment on my post tonight. (I was Pommie1).... Long story short couldn't access my email to get this accounts password so set up a new one but have now retrieved it so that account has been removed. And I am on here :) Thank you again for your help! And agree with the main forum opinion ;)

Archived