Move cube queries :)

Ballac

Hi all

I was just reading about move cubes on the seven seas websites and am confused as wether they provide packing boxes. In the FAQ they say the provide them free but when getting a quote they give prices. Can Any one used move cube give any advice. Thank you :)

It's a couple of years since we used a move cube, so things may have changed, but we got some for for free but then bought extra.

it seemed a bit hit and miss really. We ordered some, but when they got dropped off, we got loads more for free:biggrin:

I wouldnt hesitiate to recommend a move cube...it was all great and very straightforward

funny thing is, finding myself unexpectedly back in the uk for a short time, prices are so cheap that myself and daughter have been joking that we should get a small move cube back and go on a spending spree:err:

We we would still save a fortune:laugh:

They include a few but if you want more you'll need to order them. We didn't order the extra via MoveCube as they were expensive. We ordered more online elsewhere. Just try to get same sizes so stacking them up is easier.

We are looking to put a few chests of drawers in a movecube - are we allowed to leave stuff inside the drawers etc? I emailed sevenseas but they said i need to phone them. How 1900 lol

yes i did. I even packed the insides of my washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge too! As long as stuff is mentioned in the inventory

i didn't get any free boxes off them

Rossco - It's fine. They say to put lighter things in, like bedding etc. We stuffed ours with duvets, pillows etc and then bunged in silica gel sachets. And list it on the inventory.

Fwiw, phoning them is great. They answer, they know their stuff. Really efficient.

Archived