Just moved to spring wood and looking for friends/things to do

Hi

MY family and I have just moved to Springwood Brisbane. I am looking for things to do whilst my husband works and also looking for things to do for my 13 year old daughter in the area. I also have a 1 year old so am looking for good play groups to go to during the day. If anyone could help that would be great! X

Hi there!

i live in Brisbane around 20 minutes from you. I have a friendly 12 year old girl that is always looking for new friends and a five year old. I have been in Australia for a few years now but get really homesick and would love to chat to another pom! Maybe we could get our girls together in the school holidays and see if they get on.

Can an you pm me?

Lizz

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me! We would love to meet for a chat.... We do not have our car yet as only been here for under 2 weeks! The home sickness has not kicked in yet but I'm sure it will! Do you live in walking distance from springwood?

speak soon

sarah

Hi there!

i live in Brisbane around 20 minutes from you. I have a friendly 12 year old girl that is always looking for new friends and a five year old. I have been in Australia for a few years now but get really homesick and would love to chat to another pom! Maybe we could get our girls together in the school holidays and see if they get on.

Can an you pm me?

Lizz

Hi!

Thanks for getting back to me! We would love to meet for a chat.... We do not have our car yet as only been here for under 2 weeks! The home sickness has not kicked in yet but I'm sure it will! Do you live in walking distance from springwood?

speak soon

sarah

Im not walking distance of spring wood,I am about twenty minutes in the car. Do you drive? Maybe when you get a car we can meet and get the kids together. If you like you can private message me and I will give you my mobile number. I'm sure you are quite busy trying to settle in and set yourself up!! Have a good weekend :)

lizz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I have two boys who are 12 and 13 I live in cornubia which is 5 min drive from springwood.. I have been over now for a year and although I love being here I have not managed to make friends as the kids are older and usually just get dropped at school! If u would like to meet up for a cuppa let me

marie

Archived