Any March 2014 Applicants?

RGK

I have launched my 489 regional sponsorship visa on the 12th March 2014.

It has been a long process. I am sure almost all of you have or had the stressful wait all along.

It would be a bit of comfort, way to plan and anticipate and would also ease some stress for new applicants if anyone can share their timeline of the process.

Thanks.

I have launched my 489 regional sponsorship visa on the 12th March 2014.

It has been a long process. I am sure almost all of you have or had the stressful wait all along.

It would be a bit of comfort, way to plan and anticipate and would also ease some stress for new applicants if anyone can share their timeline of the process.

Thanks.

Applied on 14th March SA state nomination under GSM -190. Now waiting for the mail.

Applied on 14th March SA state nomination under GSM -190. Now waiting for the mail.

Good luck mate... Keep us updated. Is yours an onshore application?

May I also ask if you have done your medical or waiting for the CO to be appointed?

Hi,

I also applied on 4th March - 189 visa. 29days passed and I am still waiting to receive case officer. I did not checked closely the status and now I realised that is „in progress” and all uploaded documents appear as received in the „progress” column. It is possible to have allocated case officer without being announced via email?

What is the status of your application and what is mentioned in the "progress" column?

Hi,

I also applied on 4th March - 189 visa. 29days passed and I am still waiting to receive case officer. I did not checked closely the status and now I realised that is „in progress” and all uploaded documents appear as received in the „progress” column. It is possible to have allocated case officer without being announced via email?

What is the status of your application and what is mentioned in the "progress" column?

Mine is same as yours "InProgress".

Anyone got a mail from skill select saying that your EOI is suspended because a visa application is filed?

Mine is same as yours "InProgress".

Anyone got a mail from skill select saying that your EOI is suspended because a visa application is filed?

Yes, I received the email with EOI suspended at the same time with visa application.

Lodged my 190 visa on March 20th.....really hope I don't have to wait for months to get it granted though. I am dealing with a migration agent so everything is going through her which I kind of wish it wasn't as I can't keep an eye on it myself :-\

Lodged my 190 visa on March 20th.....really hope I don't have to wait for months to get it granted though. I am dealing with a migration agent so everything is going through her which I kind of wish it wasn't as I can't keep an eye on it myself :-\

I am the same trevnod, would love to check status ha

I am the same trevnod, would love to check status ha

This might help then Dannielle24, post from another forum ;-)

"Hi, I also applied through an agent and he shared me three attachments.

1. IMMI Visa Application Summary.pdf - (you will get your TRN in this)

2. IMMI Acknowledgement of Valid Application Received.pdf

3. Payment Receipt.

Your Agent quoting his/her "Organisation account". If we log in using this, we can see all details about his/her client. But you can create your own Immi Account.

Step one - Create an Immi Account using Immi website. a). click on log in to Immi Account. b). click on link "Individuals can create an ImmiAccount to".

Step two - After creating the Immi Account validate using the account using the link received to your email.

Step Three - Link your Immi Account to your visa application using your TRN, DOB, Passport Number and Family Name.

Now you can see all your details including the co- applicants.lalala.gif

Cheers!"

3. Payment Receipt.

Your Agent quoting his/her "Organisation account". If we log in using this, we can see all details about his/her client. But you can create your own Immi Account.

Step one - Create an Immi Account using Immi website. a). click on log in to Immi Account. b). click on link "Individuals can create an ImmiAccount to".

Step two - After creating the Immi Account validate using the account using the link received to your email.

Step Three - Link your Immi Account to your visa application using your TRN, DOB, Passport Number and Family Name.

Cheers!"

I didn't get anything off our agent since lodgement, just the medical forms for each family member, should I have recieved these?

3. Payment Receipt.

Cheers!"

Thanks Trevnod. This would be very helpful to many applicants employing agents.

Good luck for others who are in the waiting queue.

3. Payment Receipt.

Cheers!"

Yes, I have done the same..... I did ask the agent for the account details but since they have other client's details there as well, they did not share it... I made a new account and just imported my application... I am now able to see what documents are required, what have been already provided etc...

on the Original Post - applied for 489 NT three weeks back and now waiting for any movement to happen.

Yes, I have done the same..... I did ask the agent for the account details but since they have other client's details there as well, they did not share it... I made a new account and just imported my application... I am now able to see what documents are required, what have been already provided etc...

on the Original Post - applied for 489 NT three weeks back and now waiting for any movement to happen.

I am afraid to log on incase I do something I shouldn't I think I will leave it and just wait, :( it's killing me really don't want to wait until july(new year) where grants pick up I just hope we made it on time to get a granny before June

thanks Dannielle24 ....

Dannielle24

i am flying to Egypt this weekend to prepare PCC, my embassy in UAE dont do PCC (what a shame :chatterbox:).....

its a quick vacation, Easter too :hug:.

hope you all the best

all March applicant are waiting, i belive begining of May a CO would be assigned

See today I'm a pessimist and reckon it will be towards the end of May, as CO's take more or less the full 7 weeks (for 190 class anyways) :-p

Archived