ACS PRL form

Londongal76

yes I did too, and at the beginning. Seriously though, I worked on what I considered the easier areas of the KAK. I used the KAK as the basis for my headings, if I knew nothing of the sub heading in the KAK I just didn't include it. Its very laborious but its what they want, keep thinking to yourself for each area/sub heading.

(a) What you have learned,

(b) How you acquired the knowledge, and

© Your experience in applying the knowledge in your working environment.

I was told by my agent that everyone ought to fill out TR1, 2 and 3 in addition from memory I did SM1 and 3 and OM2. It was 17,000 words in the end. Something i never want to have to do again!

Thanks Arun. That makes sense. So if i read it correctly, we fill out some words about each of those areas of knowledge in section 2, Then the 2 project reports which show how we applied it.

I have knowledge of a fair few of the KAK and know bits of some of the others, i assume many people are the same. Won't be including anything i don't know, i'm guessing they realise we won't know it all. I think selling myself is the part I find difficult as it doesn't come naturally to me.

Thanks for the 3 points there, very useful to think about as I go through.

• 2 months later...

Archived