Visa 189 - further documents requested by CO

JOCEC

Hi all,

I would like to know when CO sent an email to me requesting more documents, is it mandatory for me to reply her thru email? Can I just upload the documents online and would it be treated that I have responded within 28 days?

What happened is that I replied my CO thru email twice and did not get an automated response from the department (with attachments of the documents requested). So I decided to upload the documents to my online application after that.

I am worried that my CO might claim that she did not receive my response within 28days and cancel my application... :cry:

So does uploading documents online without sending an email to my CO counted as a response to my CO's request?

Thanks guys for your help :embarrassed:

Why would you not send an email?

Do both if you are worried.

Hi Rupert

I sent email twice to my CO and there were no automated response to acknowledge that my email has been received.

Which is why I am worried that my CO would think that I did not respond her request within 28days.

As far as you have the proof that you did provide the documents within 28 days from the date of request, it should be fine.

COs are too busy to acknowledge and confirm every email individually,

I won't be surprised if you get the grant prior to any acknowledgment as of full documents been submitted.

As far as you have the proof that you did provide the documents within 28 days from the date of request, it should be fine.

COs are too busy to acknowledge and confirm every email individually,

I won't be surprised if you get the grant prior to any acknowledgment as of full documents been submitted.

i called the department today and I was told that it is STRANGE that I did not receive any automated response. What I meant is email that is sent to me automatically after I sent the email to the team. Not personal acknowledgment from my CO.

i have asked all my other friends who have contacted their CO and they received the same email I am talking about. So I'm just worried that my emails were not sent thru at all. :( the only proof I have now is that I have uploaded everything requested to my online application.. Hopefully my CO will consider that I have replied within the timeframe if she didn't receive my email... Fingers crossed..

They will know you have uploaded within the time frame - it states when docs were uploaded (on the immi account). Just keep checking your immi account and when it says 'received' on these documents, you know it has been see and acknowledged.

thank for the reply there!:notworthy:

turned out I was too paranoid... another CO of the same team emailed me yesterday and I was granted my PR. just five days after I submitted Form80! :cute:

Archived