help i need to gain an AQF III

brett jade

Hi I was wondering if anybody can help me I've been told I need to gain an AQF III in plastering, Can anyone recommend any companies that help you gain this??

Also has anyone had much trouble with the IELTS English test as I've just booked mine and started to do the practice tests and I'm finding it a bit daunting any information would be much appreciated.

Hi Brett cannot help you on the AQF III as I did mine when I was in Perth a couple of years ago I know there are training company's based in the UK where you can get the qualification just google it. On the IELTS what score do you need ? I needed a 8 for each part of the test and found the writing test real hard took me 4 attempts but did it in the end. You just need to practice & get use to the format. I notice you live in Poole so do I, I've got some practice books if you want you can have them just pm your details

Good luck

bugbrock - hi thanks for the reply I have to score a 7 on each part of the test. Thanks if I get stuck I'll give you a shout, I've brought one of the IELTS practice books from WH Smiths just a bit worried about doing the test. How long did it take you to achieve the AQF III in Perth as I've been told I'll only achieve a skilled migration if I get an AQF III now.

Archived