Pre flight checks

Hi Bob

spoke to Louise today and she's sorted out my online pre flight checks, just got a couple of questions... We still don't have a definate date yet but should be June, can I leave this open when filling in the details? Also do you keep the crate until he arrives at heathrow or does it get delivered to my home address as I was planning on bringing him down and flying out of heathrow to make it a bit easier for him.

Nancy

Dear Nancy

Yes just put June on the forms and we can get permits and in the time it takes to get permits, you can have a think about dates.

Ref the crate - whatever you would prefer really. we dont send crates out as standard as we meet all our clients before check in. If we send the crate to you the worry is the pets hate it and then will really nto want to go in it on the day, but the flip side is that some of them do get used to it and like having it at home - it is really up to the pet (and owner).

Flying out of Heathrow is definitely the best way or the journey is really very long if you include the Scotland part too.

Anything else give us a holler

Bob

Archived