visa - how long?

shartone

hi

i am just looking into applying for a 189 or 190 visa however was wondering what timescale the visa is approximately taking from start to finish? I understand that this is going to be very much dependant on an individual basis however it would be great to get a rough idea.

many thanks

thanks xlornax - i will have a look....i attempted to search earlier. new to the site!!! think i saw a post earlier from yourself replying to a social work question. i am also a social worker looking to relocate, your response was interesting and something that i have previously heard from other workers who have experience of working in australia.

Yeah once you get used to the site its easy to find your way around :) there is visa lodged 189 / 190 january n february threads and ppl have been granted visas from their already. .im on a 457 currently and applied for 189 three weeks ago..heard nothing so far. Good luck..you will find this site very useful :) look at ppls signature lines too on any post..some ppl put all those details and that can give indication of time frames

Archived