Getting the ball rolling

MikeyStalker

hey everyone, Im Mikey. I currently live just outside edinburgh, scotland.

My wife-to-be (married in may this year) and I are wanting to make the move to brisbane with our dalmation but im not really sure where my first port of call should be. Ive had a look on the SOL and my trades on there. I'm a time served mechanical fitter (currently working in a nuclear power station) so I guess this will help with my our visas.

Ive tried to find a sequence of events to see what I should do now but im a bit lost? contact a migration agent maybe?

cheers for any help

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi and welcome to the forum. I will move your post to the migration section. I would consider contacting a migration agent though to advise you of your best path. Also have a chat with Bob at Petair as quarantine has been reduced now but you need to look at getting the rabies sorted out.

Congratulations on the up coming wedding.

Next to your occupation on the list will be a number. Google this number and it will tell you what is needed to pass the skills assessment. Also do the visa wizard on the immi.gov.au web site and this will confirm which visa you can apply for. You also need to calculate your points. This needs care as if you over claim, then your visa will be refused.

Archived