Sponsor form

Bronyaur

Im sponsoring my partner on a 309/100 visa. On the form i have to complete as a sponsor it asks if i have any nationality of another country. This is no problem as im British by decent. It then asks for my passport details and country of issue. Does this question relate to my British passport or my Australian passport?

I found it odd that during an earlier question when it asks my Australian status it doesnt ask for my Australian passport details next.

Does anyone know the answer?

I agree with MovingtoTasmania, we also put in my partner's Australian passport details rather than his UK ones.

Just one of the many confusing elements of the whole process...

But I guess if you don't have an Australian passport and are sponsoring your partner you'd put in your "other" passport (i.e. if your an Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen)

we put my partner's Australian passport details, as we figured he is only able to sponsor me because he's Australian (although I'm sure they could track the details via his UK passport if they needed to). Not sure that makes sense but it seems to have worked OK!

Archived