Another IELTS question!

Spratnat

Hi, does anyone know if you can submit the results of 2 IELTS tests so that together they cover all your grades over 8? In my first test I got a 7 in my writing and the rest were above 8 and then in my next test I got 8.5 in my writing but dropped my reading down to 7.5!! I need 8's in everything. Or does anyone know if it may be worth seeing if I can my reading remarked as I really don't feel like I did that bad, and actually thought it went better than the previous one? Or am I just going to have to suck it up and do it again !!!!!!!! Grateful for any advice, thanks, Nat.:confused:

Hi, does anyone know if you can submit the results of 2 IELTS tests so that together they cover all your grades over 8? In my first test I got a 7 in my writing and the rest were above 8 and then in my next test I got 8.5 in my writing but dropped my reading down to 7.5!! I need 8's in everything. Or does anyone know if it may be worth seeing if I can my reading remarked as I really don't feel like I did that bad, and actually thought it went better than the previous one? Or am I just going to have to suck it up and do it again !!!!!!!! Grateful for any advice, thanks, Nat.:confused:

I believe the answer is 'Suck it up and do it again', Sorry not what you wanted to hear but sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Guest guest30085

Hi Spratnat

The answer is no unfortunately, you have to achieve all 8s across all four categories, in one test sitting

You can only be re-marked in the writing and speaking parts, as far as I know, as these two are subjectively scored. I don't think you can be re-marked on reading and listening. I'm sure someone else will confirm this either way.

I would just re-book and practice as much as you can

Archived