Shipping small loads back to UK/Ireland

niknat84

Hi,

due to changes in our circumstances, we are having to look at moving back home. As we initially came out here backpacking 5yrs ago, a lot of our household possessions aren't worth shipping back as they are mostly ikea and would soon need replacing! Lol

We do have a number of irreplaceable items that I'm not sure how much room they would take up in a container. These include ornaments, kids toys etc.

if we had room to cram in a few extras with them we would depending on the cost. My sister works for Harrow Green in the UK and she is sending someone round to quote. I'm not sure that we won't be wasting their time for a small amount of goods?!?

anyhow, what kinds of prices would u be looking at for say a couple of square metres?

are there any good companies anyone would recommend for this volume of stuff?

TIA 

Hi,

due to changes in our circumstances, we are having to look at moving back home. As we initially came out here backpacking 5yrs ago, a lot of our household possessions aren't worth shipping back as they are mostly ikea and would soon need replacing! Lol

We do have a number of irreplaceable items that I'm not sure how much room they would take up in a container. These include ornaments, kids toys etc.

if we had room to cram in a few extras with them we would depending on the cost. My sister works for Harrow Green in the UK and she is sending someone round to quote. I'm not sure that we won't be wasting their time for a small amount of goods?!?

anyhow, what kinds of prices would u be looking at for say a couple of square metres?

are there any good companies anyone would recommend for this volume of stuff?

TIA 

Try Seven Seas, theyre normally one of the best bets for small amounts

Archived