Sign in to follow this  
sabink

Skills or Experience

Can anyone answer what this is?

I have around 24 months experience and a degree in IT, overseas-emigration are saying i need 3 years experience before submitting the application

anyone know for sure as workpermit.com's points calculator - you can miss the experience (i.e. 3 out of the last 4 years) off

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hia
        Hi everyone

Please can somebody tell me that if i have 2 years of human reaource advisor expwrience and 4 years of human resource manager experience in a school, will i be able to get a positive skill assessment from AIM? 

THANKS
      • By Teapot2991
        Hello!!!
        I am currently in the process of organising my skills assessment with VETASSESS (the assessing body for hairdressing here in Oz)... I have a Cert III in Hairdressing (Oz qualification) now.
        Was wondering if anyone has done a skills assessment recently?? I'm unsure what documents I need, do I need to supply ALL of my payslips or just an example from employers to prove full time employment??
        Any help would be so much appreciated! Very stressful!!
      • By Alimoustafa
        I am a pharmacist graduated and obtained my bachelor degree in August 2014 but my registeration in the ministry of health was in February 2015 will my work experience be counted from the date of obtaining my bachelor degree?
        I was in a mandatory armed service as a pharmacist for 30 months will they need anything other than the work experience certificate such as pay slips or insurance as I can not afford any requirement like that from the armed forces.

• By vrob3l
        I have two questions regarding skills.
        1) Is education (time spent on university) considered as experience for skill assessment (maybe partially)? To be specific my assessing authority is Engineers Australia.
        2) To get additional points for my partner's skills, her skills must be assessed as well. What happenes if she has only Master's degree and no post-graduate experience, is she still eligible and will I get points? (VETASSES)
        Thanks in advance for help!