Shipping companies from Perth (sor) to uk, east sussex????

bennyboy

Hi everyone,

can anyone recommend a shipping/removal company from the Perth/mandurah areas?

had grace removals round so far and just waiting for quote.

Ridgeways have let us down 3 times in 1 week!! Just to come and do a quote. We used john mason from the uk to Australia and they were fantastic, but used ridgeways this end to deliver our container load.

we will want a quote for a 20ft container.

any recommendations please and the cost etc etc.....?

many thanks in advance:wubclub:

I've been getting quotes over the last few weeks. We have decided upon Grace, we are going groupage, just less than a 20ft, $6,720. Other quotes from Wridgeways, Kent, crown, Chess all want a lot more, most around the $8K+ mark.

Seems shipping has has gone up considerably since coming here 10 months ago. I had questioned this and have been told it's always more expensive from Oz to the UK, sounds about right really haha!

Good luck with it all.

Hi, We came back from perth 3 years ago and we left aprox 2msq of boxes with a friend. At the time the removal company were unable to fit these boxes in the container.

I hope you dont mind me asking if you happen to have any available space in your container to fit aprox 2 x square mts in, and we will pay you a fee.

Many thanks,

Pat and Zoe.

Hi, We came back from perth 3 years ago and we left aprox 2msq of boxes with a friend. At the time the removal company were unable to fit these boxes in the container.

I hope you dont mind me asking if you happen to have any available space in your container to fit aprox 2 x square mts in, and we will pay you a fee.

Many thanks,

Pat and Zoe.

Good luck with that one lol!

Archived