citizenship ceremony dates

Robert James

I am in Glen Eira Melbourne. Waited about 7 monts from the date I've applied for my citizenship

Applied............................14 July 2013

Test taken.......................15 Augst 2013

Approved.........................15 Augst 2013

Ceremony letter received....12 February 2014

Citizenship ceremony..........5 March 2014

• 3 weeks later...
I am in Glen Eira Melbourne. Waited about 7 monts from the date I've applied for my citizenship

Hi, I am in Glen eira aswell

Applied...... 21st Feb

Test on 11 March.

Is there any other info you can give me.. Like how to find the wait list at Glen eira etc as i am planning to go overseas in October and don't know if I could get it before that.

Btw congratulations and enjoy your day tomorrow.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Applied 21st Feb

Test on. 11th march

Approved 11th march

Ceremony letter received. 5th june

Ceremony on 11th June .

But the ceremony is in Melbourne city town hall and not my council

Good on you dude......!!! Melbourne seems to be moving faster.........!!! there is insanely huge crowd waiting for their dates in Sydney.......

Good on you dude......!!! Melbourne seems to be moving faster.........!!! there is insanely huge crowd waiting for their dates in Sydney.......

It seems to me they have additional ceremony organized to fast track . I was expecting a ceremony at my local council in July or September but am invited to the CBD council . they have another two ceremony next week which two of my mates are attending.

Anuj25, your mates also applied around Feb 2014?

It seems to me they have additional ceremony organized to fast track . I was expecting a ceremony at my local council in July or September but am invited to the CBD council . they have another two ceremony next week which two of my mates are attending.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Anyone from Sydney Lanecove area....!! Mine got approved in 7th February and am waiting on a ceremony....??

Are you still waiting for ceremony?

If you did it, How long have you waited? I'm waiting it at Chatswood...

Are you still waiting for ceremony?

If you did it, How long have you waited? I'm waiting it at Chatswood...

Yes, i got a date allocated...it's on 16th July 2014 at Willoughby city council Chatswood.....i got my approval Feb 2014, so 5 months from the date of approval i guess......!! have you also got a date .....?

Yes, i got a date allocated...it's on 16th July 2014 at Willoughby city council Chatswood.....i got my approval Feb 2014, so 5 months from the date of approval i guess......!! have you also got a date .....?

Congrats.. !! When did you get that letter??

Congrats.. !! When did you get that letter??

I got the letter at the 1st week of june.............!!! good luck to you as well...........i want to apply for the passports before the prices for em go up....! I heard we have a new P series passport that replaces the N and M series.............!! Enhanced security features and Updated.................!!

I got the letter at the 1st week of june.............!!! good luck to you as well...........i want to apply for the passports before the prices for em go up....! I heard we have a new P series passport that replaces the N and M series.............!! Enhanced security features and Updated.................!!

P-series have a more vivid blue colour also.

Fees havent gone up 1 July, as they went up a few months ago...$244 for 36 pages, $366 for 67 pages, and $108 if you want priority service.

My ceremony is 8 July, Melbourne CBD

Archived