Need Advice ---- 134299 Health and Welfare Service Manager nec

suhail

Dear All,

My Job Description is exact match with the category 134299 - Health and Service Manager nec, it falls under 2013 NTSOPL, for 2013, with this if I applied under GSM 190 Visa Under Northern Territory I am eligible but unfortunately this category is omitted from 2014 NTSOLP list which will be in effect from March 2014, and in my case I will not fall under NT and no other state is open for 134299 category.

Kindly advice what would be the best possible way to migrate OZ.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sk

It must be similar to Welfare Centre Manager....

Why dont you do the assessment with vetassess under this category?????

Thank you for your reply, I am planing to have assessment with vetassess, I have a doubt, what if I am unable to lodge my application before july 2014 with immigration department and in next SOL list occupation 134299 got excluded, will it be Immigration Dept consider my application with old SOL or no??

Hi!

I dont really know abot that. It would be logical that if dont send your EOI before July 2014 and if there is a negative change in the list, you will be excluded. The first step to start doing sth with the Immigration Dept is the EOI. Take into account that VETASSESS is lastin between 12 and 16 weeks. In my case this friday ill be receiving the response (13 weeks!)

You should contact an agent! ( ospel@bigpond.net.au). Very good agent!

Hi!

I dont really know abot that. It would be logical that if dont send your EOI before July 2014 and if there is a negative change in the list, you will be excluded. The first step to start doing sth with the Immigration Dept is the EOI. Take into account that VETASSESS is lastin between 12 and 16 weeks. In my case this friday ill be receiving the response (13 weeks!)

You should contact an agent! ( ospel@bigpond.net.au). Very good agent!

Thank you for your kind suggestion, all the best for your vetassess result, I will contact this agent lets see what he suggest.

• 2 months later...

Archived