Subclass 189 - Visa lodged-Waiting for CO to assign

compte4visa

Hello,

I received invite for sub class 189 (60 points ) on Oct 21st 2013 and lodged visa application on 20th Nov 2013. Its been 12 weeks now, CO is not assigned.

Any idea how long would it take for application with 60 points. For few of friends CO assigned and visa is granted in a short span but they hold 65 points.

Pls advise.

It doesn't really matter how many points you have after you have been invited. I think I had 60 points, most people who lodged there application the same month as me has had there visas granted, my girlfriends medical was referred to the MOC so it's holding us up a few weeks. Did you submit your application by yourself or used an agent?

It doesn't really matter how many points you have after you have been invited. I think I had 60 points, most people who lodged there application the same month as me has had there visas granted, my girlfriends medical was referred to the MOC so it's holding us up a few weeks. Did you submit your application by yourself or used an agent?

Thanks for that. Made me wonder, as we had to wait quite a while for the invite.

We're using an agent. Visa lodged 1st Feb:-) So waiting the long wait:eek:

Archived