Jump to content

Study Options


Recommended Posts

I have recently finished study in QLD and had to move down to Adelaide to find out I was unable to study in Adelaide due to the type of pathway I took in school. I chose to go Tertiary Rank instead of OP. However i was accepted into Griffith Uni, Bachelor of Design furthers with Honours course. Now because I am unable to study in Adelaide, I have chosen to move back to the UK. If i were to have a acceptance certificate into this course would I be eligible to gain a position in a similar course in the UK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...