Affordable green suburbs in Sydney (comparable to Belgrave or Emerald in Melbourne)

Guest spreadingwings

Guest spreadingwings

Hi guys

I'm looking at suburbs in Sydney that have loads of green / trees / large grounds, similar to Belgrave or Emerald in Melbourne, with a max budget of around $700k. Any suggestions on where to start looking? I'm single, so schools aren't important. Commuting time should ideally be less than an hour.

Guest spreadingwings

So nice to hear from you again Rupert :)

Looking for a house, with large grounds for dogs (and me of course) to enjoy.

Guest spreadingwings

Yeah, I figured as much. I don't mind 60-80 minutes by public transport necessarily, but by car it's a bit long twice a day!

Going further out there is Dural, Richmond, Windsor, or Sutherland area? Commuting may not be fantastic, you should find more choice of houses with green spaces though. I'm in the Hills district, it takes me 10 mins to drive out to Dural. You could always leave a car in the Hills somewhere and take bus/train into the City.

Guest spreadingwings
Going further out there is Dural, Richmond, Windsor, or Sutherland area? Commuting may not be fantastic, you should find more choice of houses with green spaces though. I'm in the Hills district, it takes me 10 mins to drive out to Dural. You could always leave a car in the Hills somewhere and take bus/train into the City.

OK great, I'll have a look at those areas thanks :)

Archived