Do I declare a spent conviction on visa aplication?

paulandabbi

Yes, never lie on these forms. Always be honest

I had no intention of lying as I haven't seen how questions regarding criminal convictions are worded. If they ask for any convictions I will be 100% honest. I hope my OP didn't come across as if I was saying can I lie :D

Guest Guest 47403
I had no intention of lying as I haven't seen how questions regarding criminal convictions are worded. If they ask for any convictions I will be 100% honest. I hope my OP didn't come across as if I was saying can I lie :D

When it comes to applying it will ask for all convictions even spent ones, you will also need a police check in the later stages of the visa process and this lists all convictions spent or not so best not to have any discrepancies between the visa application and the police checks.

When it comes to applying it will ask for all convictions even spent ones, you will also need a police check in the later stages of the visa process and this lists all convictions spent or not so best not to have any discrepancies between the visa application and the police checks.

There wouldn't be any as I would be 100% honest. I have one conviction that's it but its a serious one, my question was supposed to sound like "do they ask about spent convictions" :)

Guest Guest 47403
There wouldn't be any as I would be 100% honest. I have one conviction that's it but its a serious one, my question was supposed to sound like "do they ask about spent convictions" :)

Did it result in a prison sentence?

Archived