Jump to content

Transfer to Australian University


Recommended Posts



I was wondering if anybody can share an experience and thoughts on the topic.

My daughter is just finishing 2nd year electrical engineering in Canada and we are planning to move to Australia on 189 visa.

One of our big concerns is that she is in the middle of her studies (2 more years to go) and we do not want to leave her in Canada, neither she wants to stay here on her own.

We already have an idea about the electrical engineering programs in U of Sydney and UNSW and most of the courses are the same but we would be interested to hear more from other students/families that have already done that as she will not be an international student but at the same time she will be an overseas applicant.

Any information will be of great help to us.

Edited by DianaK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest The Pom Queen

If she has already done some of the course she may be able to RPL through some of the units. Have a chat with the university and see what they say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...