CPV Sub class 143

keith170

We lodged our application and got confirmation on 4th September 2012, we are asking you guys out there what is the usual time span before a case officer contacts us to start medicals and police character checks? Is 2 years still a realistic time frame from start of process to Visa issue or has that time frame moved a little?

Being an ex civil servant I have worked in Germany (BFPO) during the last ten years with the British Army, would I still need a German Police Character or is the ACPO checks sufficient, if anyone has experiences similar to mine or has any info i would love to hear from you. Thanks Keith

I believe the waiting time for a case officer is around 20 months at the moment. Sorry not sure about the German police check but I would get one just to be on the safe side.

Linday,

thank you for the information and prompt reply, it gives us something to hope for. How is Perth as that is our destination?

Regards

Keith

Linday,

thank you for the information and prompt reply, it gives us something to hope for. How is Perth as that is our destination?

Regards

Keith

It's a beautiful city and quite close to stunning beaches but we are finding it very expensive. It's a little different from the rest of Australia, but lovely and clean.

Archived