only taking important stuff, what to use

skippy79

We're only taking important stuff and the newish stuff. We won't be taking any furniture, but things like kitchen machines, bikes, daughters toys, photo albums, tools etc etc..... I would have like to use a moving cube but they don't do one to belgium, even after I offered to pick it up myself or pay for someone to bring it here.

what are our options?

A container is a waste of money as we wouldn't even fill half.

Either I load up my van and use my mates address in london for a move cube or I use something else, anyone any ideas or thoughts on this?

Most shipping companies offer part load (sometimes called shared load or groupage) services, whereby you share a container with another customers of theirs heading to the same destination, so you only pay for the space in the container that you take up. This might work for you and would be a lot more cost effective than having to get everything to London for a move cube...

Will have to check it out, thing is though that there aren't as many people leaving belgium to go to australia, where as I can get to london and back for 200€, that's why thinking using movecube...

thanks for the replies!!

You could also try a uk company who does global services, who like us do regular transport to Belgium and could pick your stuff up and bring it back here to consolidate with uk shipments to Austalia, just another option for you.

hope that helps

Archived