Overseas Penal Clearance Certificate

Saad Bashir

Hi,

My wife had a Green Card which was cancelled due to some reasons (inadequate stay in the USA) in 2007, she hasn't traveled to the US since then, the fact was disclosed to the CO (Aus) with my application submitted with DIAC therefore i guess the "Requirement" was reflecting on the online status page as "Required" since July 2012 till today (not changed).

We front loaded the FBI Clearance Certificate in August 2012, but the status did not change and is still appearing as "Required" in the document checklist page, although after several queries from the CO in early 2013 regarding job details etc/Form-80 afresh the CO didnt mention the requirement of Overseas FBI cer through email ever! later we have submitted our medicals and PCC(Home country) and the medical results status is now "Finalized"

What should we expect now?, will we be asked to submit the Overseas Penal Cer from FBI USA again now? my wife hasnt visited the USA since 2007 and the certificate front loaded in August 2012 probably has not been seen by CO.

Or should we expect a Visa Grant since medicals and PCC (From my home country) have been submitted satisfactorily and meds finalized on January 14th, 2014?

Please favor me with your comments.

thanks

Archived