just started....

jameskristie

Hi Everyone,

I've been snooping on here for a while now and thought it best to introduce myself, as i'm sure i will have some questions for people in the near future.

I'm 32 & a telecoms technician working for network rail, my wife has wanted to move to oz for the last 14 years and has been many times, i have just been for the first time & have started making serious efforts to move there. I have just sat the ielts test and as such i am awaiting the marks.

The next step will be an aqf level 3 as although i have not been an apprentice i have 12 year employment in telecoms, the last 6 being a telecoms tech, then tra and eoi...think that's right!

I'm aiming for a state nominated visa, i understand the list changes in june/july so unsure yet where we'd be aimed for but as it stands, victoria, tax & northern have nominated my occupation.

If anyone has info relevant or experienced the process etc i'd love to hear about it, at the moment there seems to be a huge amount of hoops to jump through but it all seems do able.

cheers, james.

Archived