any advise on shipping tools

Guest Guest26110

Guest Guest26110

Hi guys,

Just wondering what to do about my petrol power tools. Has anyone shipped over petrol chainsaws, petrol strimmers or lawnmowers. Would anyone recommend shipping these types of tools. How clean is clean? Thanks for any answers

Maybe have a word with one of the international shippers for advice.

I know that anything flammable is typically a no no for going in a container (not sure how this applies to vehicles) and clean is going to be like new. AQIS place very tight controls on pollens and the like coming in from overseas and even moving between states.

best guess would be to sell them and buy new here rather than risk having them being destroyed or having to have them professionally cleaned at this end, both of which you would be charged for.

Hi guys,

Just wondering what to do about my petrol power tools. Has anyone shipped over petrol chainsaws, petrol strimmers or lawnmowers. Would anyone recommend shipping these types of tools. How clean is clean? Thanks for any answers

Shipped all of ours in the container, emptied out petrol, cleaned, all got here fine, no problems

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest26110
Shipped all of ours in the container, emptied out petrol, cleaned, all got here fine, no problems

Hi can I ask what petrol tools you took?

Archived