once police checks are sent off can you get them back? or upload a newer one?

hi basically we found out that once visa is granted we would have to be there 12montsh after the police checks which is first thing we did, even before getting a co! but it would work out at 7th jan which is not ideal as we would want xmas here but would like a few more weeks ect to get things organised. was wondering if we uploaded another police would they count it from the second one or os there a way or removing the old one?

any help appreciated

thanks

You have 12 months from which ever has the earliest date out

of either the police checks or medicals. We had my hubby's aussie

police check back dated 11th Nov, had Uk ones

done in Dec along with meds. We've had our visa recently and have to make entry before 11th Nov this year.

Not necessarily the case (see my previous post). I thought it was but my visa activation date doesn't correspond with the earliest date.

Disagree. We were advised by MARA agents Go Matilda and Visa activation date is from our earliest date which was Aus police check.

disagree - it is the case. We were advised by MARA agents Go Matilda and Visa activation date is from our earliest date which was Aus police check.

My visa activation date is based on Medical date (December) NOT police check (November) so disagree all you like. I don't understand it as my migration agent told me the same BUT I am saying that my visa doesn't fit that pattern.

I'm disagreeing with you saying 'not necessarily the case'. I'm going off what we were told and what is written down in black and white and giving my opinion/experience on the post based on that information.

And I am saying that what ACTUALLY happened is going against current thinking and advice. Therefore, unlikely as it is, not necessarily the case is in fact correct.

And as i have just said in my previous post I'm going off our experience and what i have read. I was simply offering knowledge through our experience. As you have just said yourself 'unlikely as it is' as per your application - it is more than likely that the dates will be as my initial post.

Archived