ACT occupation verification and SS processing time

deepu

Thanks for the update. If you get any other information from them, please let us know :)

applicants who applied on 20th Feb got their outcome mail but their EOI would be accepted post 1st July as Ceiling for the year 2013-2014 is over.

Hi Rajwant,

How did you know this information ( applicants who applied on 20th Feb got their outcome mail but their EOI would be accepted post 1st July as Ceiling for the year 2013-2014 is over )

Did you call them or what ?

Thanks,

Soha

applicants who applied on 20th Feb got their outcome mail but their EOI would be accepted post 1st July as Ceiling for the year 2013-2014 is over.

Thanks Rajwant. Do you anything about people who applied on the 22nd Feb ? Just 2 days after :(

Hi Soha,

I have a friend who applied on 20th Feb and got the approval mail from the ACT MIS team and they have mentioned the same in that mail.

Regards

Rajwant

Hi Rajwant again :)

I am wondering if you or your friend uses an agent or you apply by yourselves ?? I use an agent and i need to know will they send me the feedback or only my agent ?

I received an e-mail from the ACT team 1 month ago telling me that the processing time for my application for people who applied on Feb will take from 5 to 6 months , and my agent received the same e-mail from them as well at the same day. So , i was asking if they will do the same when they have a feedback about my application.

Thanks,

Soha

Even I applied on 22nd feb and waiting like anything. he got the SS mail on 20th May and I was hoping that after 1 week we will also hear something.:wacko:

I hope the best for every body. Please keep me updated if you receive anything.

Hi Soha,

His agent got the feedback mail and even he had received that delay mail. On 19th May, he was allocated a CO and on 20th may, he got the feedback. lets keep our fingers crossed. We will get the good news soon.

Hi SUMU,

NO, i did not receive anything till the moment. I checked with my agent just yesterday. Fingers crossed .

Does anybody received anything ??????????????????????

Soha,

Did you get any feedback. I am waiting till they open the programme again on 1st July.

Thnks, SUMU

Hi Rajwant,

what do you mean by (The CO asked him to revert with Validation of the job offers )

Hi Soha,

In the Expat forum someone got a CO allocated from ACT. This guy applied on 23rd Feb. The CO asked him to revert with Validation of the job offers. I guess we ll also hear something very soon. All d best everyone.

dear Rajwant,

ACT dose not ask for a job offer, they only ask to provide a list of advertised jobs that has the same or close to your nominated job ??

Hi Soha,

In the Expat forum someone got a CO allocated from ACT. This guy applied on 23rd Feb. The CO asked him to revert with Validation of the job offers. I guess we ll also hear something very soon. All d best everyone.

Hi Soha,

That depends on the occupation. If there are special conditions required for the occupation then the CO can. I am not too sure about his occupation. I saw it on Expat forum and informed. By the way I got a CO allocated. Lets pray for the best for all.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/128532-act-canberra-state-sponsorship-applicants-418.html#post4372730

Regards

Rajwant

heyyy again, i have been allocated to a CO today :) wish me good luck

does anyone knows how much does it take to get a feedback from the CO ??

heyyyyyy , Congratulations .

i will update you soon with my status :)

Hi Rajwant,

I got a refusal from ACT . They said i did not submit relevant advertisements for the Employability Statement, 3 out of 5 advertisement were not relevant.

I submitetd 5 employment adds all under the same group ( HR) , however they said that there were not related positions under diffrent anzasco code.

Does any one know it is useful if i asked for an appeal to revise the decision ??

Wish you all the best of luck

Congrats Soha, wish you good luck. wish me too :smile:

• 1 month later...