AFC Joondalup u12's

Si T

Hi all

I play for AFC Joondalup vets and we are looking to start a junior section for the coming season.

We are going to be holding a couple of initial sessions at 6pm tomorrow and next Wednesday evening as we are looking to begin with an under 12 side initially and grow from there over the next few seasons.

I will be coaching the side with the help of some of the other vets players and our main goal is for the kids to enjoy their football. I believe that the game is much more enjoyable when you are winning but if not it is important that, while they are young, the kids do not get too downcast if a game does not go their way.

I coached kids for five years before coming to Perth and spent a couple of years with the Swansea City under 6's and 7's setup. We will be teaching the kids to get the ball down and play as this is the way we play as a vets team.

If you fancy just coming along for a look and a chat then we will be getting together as mentioned above so hopefully I will see some of you there.

Cheers

Si (Simon)

Archived