Anybody ping ponged Adelaide to perth?

emma&vas

Hi all

Just wondering if anybody out there has moved from uk to Adelaide then back home but then returned to Australia and gone to Perth?

I'm just after any success stories there might be! We lived in Adelaide for a while but went home because of all of the classic reasons but we are now wishing we hadn't and are considering a move to Perth because we both loved it there when we traveled years ago. We didn't go there in the first place because I had a state sponsorship for south Australia. I found Adelaide a bit of a strange place to live even tho the people there are wonderful and my daughter was born there.

Is it better second time around??

Thanks

Hi all

Just wondering if anybody out there has moved from uk to Adelaide then back home but then returned to Australia and gone to Perth?

I'm just after any success stories there might be! We lived in Adelaide for a while but went home because of all of the classic reasons but we are now wishing we hadn't and are considering a move to Perth because we both loved it there when we traveled years ago. We didn't go there in the first place because I had a state sponsorship for south Australia. I found Adelaide a bit of a strange place to live even tho the people there are wonderful and my daughter was born there.

Is it better second time around??

Thanks

Perth and Adelaide are very similar. I'd look elsewhere for more of a change

Thanks Coventry

Your probably right they are quite similar, I would like to try the gold coast but my partner thinks it would be harder to get work there. Where are you living?

He's right. ACT for us 4th state tried