Jump to content

Stupid Question

Rebecca Roche

Recommended Posts

Hi All,


Sorry for the stupid question but do we both need to apply for visa's if we both want to work. I am a Social Worker and my husband is a Motor Mechanic.


Is it a separate application or can we work on one visa, some much information out there but hard to make sense of it all !!!:arghh:



Link to comment
Share on other sites

One of you apply as the main applicant on the visa and then your partner is included in your visa application. If you have a look on the following website it will give you more information: http://www.immi.gov.au


For example if it was the 189 visa you were looking at it says:



You can include the following people in your visa application:




  • your partner (married or de facto)
  • your or your partner’s dependent children
  • other dependent relatives.




Hope that helps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...