Work experience

irfanmsm

Hi please anyone help me..

I’m a micro biologist trying to migrate for last 2 years with my lack of experience I couldn’t make it. With the current occupation list I have an opportunity to apply for migration. I wanted to know

I have 1 years of post experience in a hospital as a general scientist and I’m doing my MPhil research for last two years. Totally I have 3 years of experience

Is that possible me to add my MPhil research experience as working experience to apply for migration.

Thanks you

• 2 weeks later...
Hi please anyone help me..

I’m a micro biologist trying to migrate for last 2 years with my lack of experience I couldn’t make it. With the current occupation list I have an opportunity to apply for migration. I wanted to know

I have 1 years of post experience in a hospital as a general scientist and I’m doing my MPhil research for last two years. Totally I have 3 years of experience

Is that possible me to add my MPhil research experience as working experience to apply for migration.

Thanks you

There are a number of things that the immigration would consider for the MPhil research experience as a working experience.

1) Is your experience a paid experience with 38-40 hours per week work?

2) How relevent is the MPhil research experience with the occupation migration assessment that you have completed?

If both question answers are positive. Gather the payslips of the experience, contract of employment and a job description from the university/employer to submit with your PR visa application.

Archived