Jan 189 visa Group

Ebrahimmk

Hi everyone,

I have submitted my EOI today for 189 visa from india. My nominated occupation is accountant.

Hopefully I get invited on 13 jan.

please share your experiences here even if you have lodged before jan. It will be helpful for all of us.

Thank you and all the best.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my EOI today for 189 visa from india. My nominated occupation is accountant.

please share your experiences here even if you have lodged before jan. It will be helpful for all of us.

So, did you get the invite (it would have been Jan 12th)? I lodged on 14th Jan, I just need to upload Meds, PCC's (arranged already) and some financial proof for defacto relationship.

Hey everyone,

I got my invite today for 189visa. So happy.

just a quick question. I still dont have my PCC from india but i do have all the other documents ready to go. Is it possible for me to fill and send the 189 visa application without the PCC and then provide it later. Please help.

Hey everyone,

I got my invite today for 189visa. So happy.

just a quick question. I still dont have my PCC from india but i do have all the other documents ready to go. Is it possible for me to fill and send the 189 visa application without the PCC and then provide it later. Please help.

In answer to your first question - We are hoping to move near to Adelaide if possible (some family already there) and if job searching does not have anything crop up there, we will look into Victoria.

I did reply on another thread for your second question but YES you can submit with PCC's and Meds as many people wait to be asked to obtain these from their CO (once appointed) I have applied and am still waiting for UK PCC's and Thai PCC's

Thanks coolbreeze, now I can lodge my application today itself and don't have to wait for the PCC to arrive as that could take some time. in the Meanwhile I may get a CO appointed.

CO's seem to be averaging at about 6 - 8 weeks after submission. I too am waiting for PCC's to be returned and have Medical booked for Feb 18th.

Good luck in your application Ebrahimmk!!

Hi all! I am just new to the site , but just by reading your exchange of ideas makes me motivated to pursue that Australian dream. Do we need to have bank statements and payslips submitted when lodging the application? Do qe need to have sufficient funds to show to Diac during the lodgement of application? What Ielts do i need to take- general or academic, to gain points with Diac? You advise is greatly appreciated. Goodday!

Hi everyone,

Hi

How many points did u apply with?

Did u get assessed by CPA or icaa?

Wondering how long CPA will take to complete the assesment

Hi all! I am just new to the site , but just by reading your exchange of ideas makes me motivated to pursue that Australian dream. Do we need to have bank statements and payslips submitted when lodging the application? Do qe need to have sufficient funds to show to Diac during the lodgement of application? What Ielts do i need to take- general or academic, to gain points with Diac? You advise is greatly appreciated. Goodday!

Hey Reehya,

I would recommend you to first go to a Migration agent and check your eligibility for Australian Visas. They usually don't charge and even if they do it is really nominal. They are so many factors and would be really hard to discuss here. So it will be better to first meet an Migration Agent and then if you have queries about a specific issue PIO can help.

Hi

How many points did u apply with?

Did u get assessed by CPA or icaa?

Wondering how long CPA will take to complete the assesment

Hi In3deep,

I have applied with 60 points and I got my skills assessed with CPA. CPA usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to complete the assessment.

Hi In3deep,

I have applied with 60 points and I got my skills assessed with CPA. CPA usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to complete the assessment.

Hi Thanks for the response

I mailed them my documents via registered mail on 28th Jan. I actually went down to the CPA office in SG but the lady there was being a a bitch n telling me if i submit to them they will take their own sweet time to send to the australia office and asked me to mail it myself

btw, when CPA australia gives the assesment results do they send via normal mail or DHL?

Thanks

Archived