Quicksmart backpack stroller

readstogo

Hello!

Bit of a long shot, but....

Has anyone used the Quicksmart backpack stroller for travelling?

My youngest will be 3 when we travel. She has a Trunki, but in the event of a full-scale meltdown I will need to strap her into a buggy if we need to get to a gate quickly!

This stroller seems perfect as it packs away and can even fit in the overhead lockers. Is it too good to be true?

Thanks!

We never carried anything tbh. We just allowed enough time to get to the gate (there is usually plenty of time) and used one of the airport strollers to hand for half an hour but that was all.

Usually one of us carried him for a bit. The other grabbed a trolley, bunged the hand luggage on it and away we went.

I'd not worry about a portable stroller personally.

Dunno about carrying, she's the youngest of three! But I might look into airport strollers though.

We never carried anything tbh. We just allowed enough time to get to the gate (there is usually plenty of time) and used one of the airport strollers to hand for half an hour but that was all.

Usually one of us carried him for a bit. The other grabbed a trolley, bunged the hand luggage on it and away we went.

I'd not worry about a portable stroller personally.

Archived