Still loving it here in oz! :)

jack13

After a few months still having the best time ever... Honestly the best decision in my life was to return here. I feel happy and like everyday is a new adventure. I haven't felt this good in years! The way i was living in England was no good for me, here everything is much better. :)

After a few months still having the best time ever... Honestly the best decision in my life was to return here. I feel happy and like everyday is a new adventure. I haven't felt this good in years! The way i was living in England was no good for me, here everything is much better. :)

Australia isn't for everyone but its great if you love it and it adds value to your life. Makes all the moving and worrying and upset worthwhile.

Great to hear you are loving it - what is it you love compared to your old life in UK?

Guest Ptp113

What's not to like eh?

Archived