190 visa processing time after DIBP logdement

samgill

dear all,i have logded an application for 190 visa for australia omn 20dec2013. and received an file number on 22nd of dec2013.I havesent an PCC and Medicals via creating HAP id with an application itself.does any body have any idea how long it will take more to get grant vis notification.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HI

I have applied for 190 visa on 31.1.14.....will be uploading my PCC and medicals next week before the CO gets allocated. Anyone did the same?

How long it takes to grant a visa on new EOI process? Kindly help

Its all depends did you submit AFP and your country PCC?. If you submit all the documents and the CO verified all this documents your visa will be grant any time but some times the case officer will take bit time because they can take up to 6 months to make a decision

Hi Guys,

This is Vishal from Bangalore, I am willing to apply for 190 PR visa. Can you please help me to know process that you people have initially started, since I am bit confused, If I Should try by myself or do I need to take help of MARA agent ?

If it is through MARA then who would be best agent to help me in bangalore.

Regards

Vishal

Hi Guys,

This is Vishal from Bangalore, I am willing to apply for 190 PR visa. Can you please help me to know process that you people have initially started, since I am bit confused, If I Should try by myself or do I need to take help of MARA agent ?

If it is through MARA then who would be best agent to help me in bangalore.

Regards

Vishal

Hi vishal

is not a big matter if you have enough point you can apply yourself. You don't need any agent for applying 190 visa via skill select. Just follow the steps from the immi site. Your first step scan all the necessory documents and lodge an EOI then Wait for the invitation

When I analyze my points it comes around 60-65.

below are my details.

As I have got 3 + years of wok experience.

Current role has in resource management consultant.

• Maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems
  • Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation's human resource policies and programs.
  • Responsible for invoicing data of the employees billing hours.
  • Maintain CV repository.

When I have such less work experience and my current role doesn't exactly suit but it matches quite bit to JD of Human resource Advisor.

I am worried If vetasses gives me Negative results on my skill assessment and if I get positive results by any chance will Australian government consider my file or not.

:unsure:

If you people have undergone with such similar experiences.

kindly advice how do I proceed further.

Mate your first step do the skill assessment once your assessment finished do the eoi through skill select that time if your position still open depend on the case officer they will invite you hope for the best and start doing all

paper work. Also when you uploading files make sure it's not heavy file make them small kb not mb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Visbara,

you should elaborate in your job description so that your day to day job meets the requirements of the post. I am an HR Advisor too and i've got a positive assessment.

Write the JD properly , search the internet for similar jobs to add and explain more in your JD document. Your Job title and tasks do not have to be TYPICAL of the post you are applying for , it needs to be SIMILAR to it.

Prepare a good file with certified documentations and you will get the positive assessment soon :) Good luck

When I analyze my points it comes around 60-65.

below are my details.

As I have got 3 + years of wok experience.

Current role has in resource management consultant.

• Maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems
  • Provides staffing and personnel administration services in support of an organisation's human resource policies and programs.
  • Responsible for invoicing data of the employees billing hours.
  • Maintain CV repository.

When I have such less work experience and my current role doesn't exactly suit but it matches quite bit to JD of Human resource Advisor.

I am worried If vetasses gives me Negative results on my skill assessment and if I get positive results by any chance will Australian government consider my file or not.

:unsure:

If you people have undergone with such similar experiences.

kindly advice how do I proceed further.